Tuesday, March 10

SNELL-ABRATION!!

Today is cause for some good old-fashioned
Snell-abration
!!




Justin is currently writing his last midterm of this semester! YEAH!
*when I say currently I mean it! At the exact same time that I am writing this post he is being grilled about pharmacology*
Now let the fun times begin!!!
I get my husband back!!

Well for a few days anyway....
And what better way to snell-abrate then to take another road trip?
WEIBES HERE WE COME!!!
Stay tuned for some SNEIBE adventures!

3 comments:

  1. You could take a road-trip eastward. That would be a great way to snell-abrate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha. I love it! I'm just jealous I didn't think of it myself

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you guys! Glad to see you have joined the blogging world! Ruby is getting so big and I love your hair Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails