Wednesday, June 9

I Touched An Elephant

And no one was there to witness it or document it. (Hence no pictures)
They were on their way to the spray park- apparently it was too hot for them to experience this once in a lifetime opportunity. Unless we go back, of course. Which we probably will... But none the less I touched an elephant. And it was AWESOME. Her name was Opal- she is three years old, she has surprisingly coarse hair covering her skin- and I am pretty sure we bonded. I should be an elephant trainer.
How do you even get into that profession? It seems like a wonderful job. I wonder if I could take my kids to work with me? I'll look into it.
We went to the African Lion Safari and I loved it. We all loved it!
And the pictures to prove it!

Justin was in charge of the following:

DRIVING THE SAFARI
ATTRACTING THE BABOONS TO OUR CAR

TAKING CARE OF THE KIDS
AND PROVIDING SHADE....

HE DID A GREAT JOB.... WE LOVE HIM.

1 comment:

  1. I think you'll need to go back and RIDE the elephants next time, just to get a feel and make sure that is the right profession for you. I rode one last summer, being pregnant, and felt a kinship with that elephant...

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails