Tuesday, March 2

Snowmen Need Sun Protection Too.....

Ruby and I took the time to enjoy the nice weather today-
We climbed the Huge Mountain in our parking lot
We threw snowballs
We kicked dog poo
We ran
and of course we documented it all....



This is me trying to get a nice picture out of Ruby....


Still trying....

This is the look I get when I tell her not to stick her tongue out...

And the comment- 'I was just trying to show you my tongue....'

And here she is holding the snowman's head- apparently she thought we were going to be building an incredibly small snowman....

And finally here we are with the masterpiece- a snowman with sun protection...

(Maybe Ruby wasn't too far off when she predicted the head size- it is rather small)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails