Saturday, April 25

Old Friend FOUND

The following lyrics need to be sung to the tune of 'Red and Black' From Les Miserables

The time is near
So near it's stirring the blood in my veins!
And yet beware
Don't let the packing go to your brains!
For the army I fight is a dangerous foe
With the shoes and the socks that we never can match
It is easy to sit here and swat only flies
But the mo-ove out date will be harder to match.
I need a sign
To rally the people
To bring me their arms
To bring them in line!
Red - the blood (and sweat and tears) of angry me!
Black - the dark of ages now!
Red - a world I hope will dawn!
Black - the night that never ends!

Ok I hope that you all know the tune and could sing that- it sounds way better when you sing it...
I admit that I am wasting my time. I have been packing for about 3 weeks now and we are at the tail end. Unfortunately I am not where I would have hoped that I would be by now- but as you know Ruby has been sick
and now the new development-
JUSTIN IS SICK
I mean puking, fever and the runs.
And this time a cracker isn't going to help...
So here I am trying to keep Ruby contained in one room at a time while I pack. Not an easy feat. And I can't get anyone to come and help (except Shandelle) because some would classify us as a bio hazard. I'm going to need infection control soon.

Somehow I envisioned our packing days being a little different than this.

As for the old friend that has been found-
I found Justin's esprit hoodie.
YES I DID.
In his drawer of all places.....

4 comments:

  1. Do you dare bring your precious newly found hoodie to new york? Mark has sticky fingers you know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just for the record, that sweater wasn't in my drawer when I checked 4 months ago. It must have been planted there at a later date. I've been framed I say! FRAMED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty funny comment about Justin's health. Hope that your mild case of whatever it was, is eventfully over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty funny with the sickness. Hope that Justin recovered better then his lost sweater or magic trick.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails