Monday, April 6

It Is That Time again

About 2 months out of the year Justin, Ruby and I are living among boxes, 4 months out of the year we are living out of suitcases, and a mere 6 months out of the year we live in a somewhat well organized home that we can call our own.
AND it is that time again- the time for living amongst boxes. I have started packing- and am about half way done- which is huge for me seeing as it is only the 6th of April. There are boxes in our entry way, boxes in our hallway, boxes in our bedroom and boxes downstairs.
The hard part is figuring out what we can live without for four months. The worst is figuring out what clothes to pack of Ruby's and mine.... I don't want to bring anything that Ruby will grow out of- because let me tell you that 50 pounds that we are each allotted is P R E C I O U S.
So I am constantly thinking of what needs to be packed next, what we can live without, what needs to be cleaned, what food needs to be eaten before we leave, and what needs to go to the Sally Anne.
Atleast it is a good excuse for a major Spring Cleaning every year.
What makes all of this worth it you ask?
Well FAMILY and HOME.
We are living 40 hours away from our family for most of the year so when we get a chance to go home for 4 months we take it. This will be the last summer off while Justin is in school so we are going to enjoy it!
We are coming home!!!!!

1 comment:

I love to hear what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails