Thursday, February 12
I Gave In!
I DID IT!
I know it is probably hard for some of you to believe- but I have started a blog.
Just like gmail and facebook I gave in... I should learn and not waste precious time!! Just do it! New motto....
Anyway I am sure that you all are wondering- what made me decide to blog? What put me over the edge? Well it wasn't my writing skills- that is for sure- something that i am sure you will learn soon enough. It wasn't that I needed an outlet... It was just a combination of lots of things so to put your mind at ease I have made a list of all the reasons that I decided to make a blog....
1. I love my family and I live far away from them so this is a way for them to see what my day to day life is like!
2. I feel like I am going to look back on my life and these years will be some pretty amazing ones so I want to remember them!
3. Ruby is seriously the cutest thing ever- How can I keep that from all of you?
4. Justin and I are pretty cool too!
5. Everyone else is doing it....
6. Pressure- you know who you are
7. I have been inspired...
8. It is a way for Ruby to see what her early years were like
9. I like to be creative and this is a different form of creativity than I am used to so it seems interesting- oh and I walk around all day thinking- I could put this in my blog and word it this way- so I figured it was time!
10. Let me entertain you! Hopefully I can...
and Last but not least- 11- I want to be World Famous!!!