Tuesday, October 11

Autumn

The sun is shining and it is the perfect temperature outside.  I feel like I am of the same opinion as every other person that ever lived when I say 'I love Autumn.'  The smells, the colors, the weather....  Autumn may just be my favorite season.  Spring and summer both come in a close second and winter a VERY, VERY distant third.
It was raining here for a while so I almost forgot how much I love Autumn- but then the sun came out again and the leaves began to change and the world was made right again.

These flowers have been growing in our yard and all over the side of the road.  I think it is lavender.  Am I right?


We Snells are loving this weather, and our backyard- and each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails