Thursday, August 12

It's Beautiful Isn't It?

I know you are all jealous.  Or at least wondering where that beautiful blog header came from aren't you?  Well a very talented Lita made it for me.  I love it.  It gives my blog a little bit of a face lift- no?  I'm still working on the rest- trying to make it just the way I like it.  One day it will get there....  In the mean time I will focus on my babies and actually updating the blog...  Oh and packing...  We move in just over a week...  Oh how quickly I forget- and how easy it is to procrastinate...


As soon as Lita has a website I will let you know- then you can all use her talents like I did....
She is even in the process of designing me a logo....  I love her....

Btw- I am feeling much better...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails