Wednesday, January 27

Body Guard

If ever you feel the urge to call this cute little guy.....


ANY nickname- be sure to pass it by this little girl first...

Or experience the Ruby Wrath...

Just for your convenience I am including a list of names that have been tried and rejected:
My Guy
Mister
Angry Bones
Happy Bones
Handsome


She has also rejected the following for herself:
Pumpkin
Sweetheart
Princess
Sweet Girlo
little girlo
Beautiful


So just to be safe I assume you would not be allowed to call Myers any of the above names either....

On a side note- we are on the prowl for a hunny bunny baby... Anyone seen them around?
Ainsley has one and Ruby likes it ALOT.
Direct quote..."Ainsley has a hunny bunny baby and I wish that I could have one of my very own."
How could I say no to that?
Plus it seems like fair payment for her work as Myers' personal Body guard.... doesn't it?

She really does love him....

2 comments:

  1. You forgot to mention that Ruby also considers "Hey you" a bad word, ever since I told her it wasn't a nice thing to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about 'Bunting'?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails