Sunday, July 25

A Cookie A Day...

My new motto...
A cookie a day-
is a GOOD thing.
At least that is what I tell myself.
I mean I need to use up all my butter and sugar and flour somehow right?
I do move in about a month.
I don't want it all to go to waste.
So I bake.
Well Ruby and I bake.
Noni usually hangs out in the ergo on my back.
His usual place of lodging.
He likes to be in the action- and I like the use of both my hands. Especially when a hot stove, an almost 3 year old and 2 fast spinning metal wisks are involved.
My favorite cookie recipe is one a friend gave me a few years ago.
It is an oatmeal chocolate chip recipe.
The chewy combination of oatmeal, coconut, and milk chocolate chips is too good to pass up.
DELICIOUS.
Ruby my sweet sweet cookie model...

OOOPS. I guess that can happen when you have an almost 3 year old holding a plate of cookies and posing for the camera...They still look good.
Wanna try one??? They're fresh- Five second rule, right?

1 comment:

  1. Check out Ruby's hair. She's so beautiful. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails