Sunday, June 16

Nerd Alert

It always amazes me what a nice outfit can do for the mood.  It just puts a little pep in your step, ya know?  lately I have been thinking a little bit more about my style and just going for it.  If I think it looks cool I will wear it.  I am in love with colored and patterned pants right now, they are awesome.  As long as it is modest and awesome there is nothing I will say no to.  I have decided that I will never again say 'i will never wear that'.  Except when it comes to overalls I really cannot foresee ever wearing those again.  But I have been known to eat my words as of late.  But really, I won't wear those again.
I thought it would be kind of fun for me and my posterity if I documented some of the things I now wear that I swore I would never wear again.

Tapered Jeans.  I mean honestly, not those nasty things, right?  Well as it turns out- I wear those almost every single day.  And they are awesome.  And just to add insult to injury, sometimes they are colored and patterned!!  My favorite are the flower ones.  I know!!  I don't want to talk about it.

Nerd Glasses.  I love nerd glasses.  If I could have 20 different pairs I would.  I think they are awesome.  The bigger the better.  I keep saying- only to a certain point, but lets be honest, just when I get used to one large pair they don't seem so large anymore and I just want to go bigger.  I love the mad men look.  I cannot believe that I am now wearing the same type of glasses that I have relentlessly made fun of my parents for.  And the craziest part?  I think they look awesome.

Jean Shirts.  I don't care what you call it.  Chambray or jean it is all the same to me.  Except its cool now.  Ridiculous I tell you, ridiculous.  But awesome.


Neon.  I haven't totally grasped this trend yet, but I am sure I am on my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails