Saturday, June 29

Kijiji fiend

I have been a crazy kijiji fiend as of late, I frequent the site looking for awesome deals and the perfect furniture for our house.  Which for the most part I have done pretty well.  I am still looking for that one amazing gem, but when I find it you will know.  Anyway, in my site visits I have seem some interesting things.  This one, however, wins first prize. 

Hair of Micheal Jackson, http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-art-collectibles-Hair-of-Micheal-Jackson-W0QQAdIdZ499067412 Price: CAD 100.00

Someone was selling Michaels hair, 40 dollars per inch.   A good buy I say if you are planning on cloning him... I guess then we would be able to verify the true source!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails