Friday, January 11

Rainbow ButtStache.

January brings to us a new year and a special little guys birthday.

Justin Myers Snell turned 3.
THREE!  Can anyone believe it?
This little guy is so incredibly adorable he can just about get away with anything, and he tries.
I can just see that mind of his working and I love it.
He brings so much joy and excitement into our family.
I cannot believe what a big boy he has become.
He is always reminding us that he is not a baby anymore.
He is strong and loves to wrestle.  If ever he falls or gets hurt it is a rare occurance to see him cry.
I am really having a hard time putting into words how much I love him and how awesome he is.
He is AWESOME and I LOVE him.
He is super chatty and has his own special way of pronouncing certain words-  which I think is awesome.  Luckily we have Ruby the interpreter in our family.
Noni loves planes and the outdoors and snow and running and wrestling and Ruby and now his baby brother  whose name he frequently forgets.
He has mastered the art of unders and prefers to wear only them the whole day.  Anytime I put clothes on him he asks 'where are we going?'
He is sweet and lovely and wonderful.
We are so glad to have him in our family.
This year for his birthday I decided to make him a mustache cake.  We were going to have some family over but everyone got sick so it was just us this year.  I found an awesome cake on pinterest that I wanted to make- it looked easy and all i required was a circular cake pan.
Well we don't have one.
So I thought I would just do a rectangular cake pan and cut my own mustache shape out of it.
That is how the 'Buttstache' was born.  (Lovingly named by Ruby)


It was a monstrosity of a cake, in fact I am ashamed to admit that I even made that...  Perhaps the ugliest thing I have ever seen and rightfully named I am sure.

Despite its outward appearance it was delicious- therefore teaching a valuable lesson- never judge a cake by its appearance....

Eldon wanted in on the action too.

Doesn't he have a sweet little face?

3 comments:

  1. Awesome!! I love the cake. Love Noni. Love Ruby. Love LD! YOU MAKE THE BEST BABIES! (Oh and Noni looks just like Ralphie to me).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was an awesome cake. And delicious! I just wonder how that baby is sitting up at the table all by himself. Talk about advanced!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad it wasn't made of poo.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails