Monday, July 9

Home Sweet Home

Ok- we made it home.
This post is a little late- but my pregnant self has a hard time recovering.
I am still feeling constantly nauseous, but it is slowly getting better I think.
Anyway- we met up with my parents in Billings Montana and did a little shopping and eating and sleeping.
Then we decided that we would all extend our trip a bit and we headed over to Great Falls the next day.
Where we made the best discovery of the century.
There is now a Cafe Rio in Great Falls.
It is now my favorite Montana city hands down, no competition.
I don't care what Kalispell has to offer, if it isn't a Cafe Rio it can't be as good as Great Falls.
I ate a delicious pulled pork salad and I haven't felt that good for a long time.
I contemplated delaying our trip home for a few hours just so I could get another one.
I didn't, but I want to go back- SOON.
Anyone up for a trip to Great Falls? Not for the shopping just for Cafe Rio.
Yum.
We got to Medicine Hat and are glad to be here.  We are settling in and enjoying time with family.
Justin is really liking his new job.
And I am happy to be making money.
It has been a while....

I have lots to update you on- I haven't even gotten around to telling you about our DC and NYC trip with the Hughes- and that is a real tragedy- so I do plan to get around to doing that...  Also we have been having some crazy summer fun over here in the Hat and it all needs to be documented...  I will do my best and fastest work soon...  I hope.

1 comment:

  1. Miss you Cheryl. Glad you made it home safe and really happy to hear you are starting to feel better.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails