Friday, April 12

Best Friends

One of my greatest joys in life is seeing my babies get along.

Ruby and Noni really are the best of friends.

Ruby is so good to Noni and Noni is learning to be good to Ruby.

They are just sweet little siblings and I love to see it.
I mean, they have their moments but on the whole the really love being together.

One day Eldy will be big enough and all 3 of them will have to figure out how to fit on one chair- but I am sure they can do it!
It may be a challenge trying to fit this chubby old man baby on there, but I know they will find a way!  Love can conquer all! 


1 comment:

  1. Old man baby is pretty cute. He might eat our other kids though if he grows much bigger.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails