Tuesday, October 16

I Love To See The Temple

One thing I really love about Ruby is her ability to notice and love all that is beautiful.
She really truly appreciates it.
The temple in Calgary has just been finished and they are having their open house right now (a time when anyone can go in and take a tour of the temple before it is dedicated.)
I knew we were going to take the kids but I was also looking forward to Ruby's reaction to the beauty of it.  She did not disappoint and was sure to notice all of the little tiny details that only she could.
It was a great experience and I am so glad that we were able to go as a family and enjoy the peaceful feelings that were there.
Even Noni stopped for a second or two to take a look around.


I hope that as they grow they will remember the experience they had there, and the feelings they felt while inside.  I am grateful for temples and for this new temple in Calgary.  The open house is still going on for another week- if you get the chance it is well worth your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails